Corona Lockdown - Day 35 - 28th April 2020

It was a good day. Cloudy day and the day was filled with many activities. Many a time we think we are inside the home and are locked down and are not going out these days. But the new positive possibilities are hidden at this time. I am putting myself a few questions. Am I learning anything related to the field of my work? Am I giving my dedicated time to people in my world? Am I doing the things I have been hidden under the carpet many times? There are many more queries inside, are we giving a separate dedicated time for answering each query that we had within. Time to analyze and retrospect our own self.

My day looked like this.

Breakfast: Veg pullav
Lunch: Had the same I made for breakfast as it was pending.
Dinner: Chapathi, dum aloo, and pudina chutney.
Dessert: Egg pudding

Meditation: I did complete only the evening meditation session today. I had an important call at noon so I couldn't attend.

Work out: Liking this time now. As I usually take up in the evening post my work, I will be waiting for this time.

Read & Write: I did read a few of the things, but not my book I had picked up, also wrote a few things, yet to finalize.

New learn: Was going through a few of the technical learnings on the internet on a new tool. It's going good.

Music: I listen to Veena Srivani's veena covers. Very nice to listen to these. Feels really good.

Cleaning: I did minimal cleaning at kitchen for the sake of cooking.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ನೀನೇನಾ..

Corona Lockdown - Day 37 - 30th April 2020

Unlock The Wardrobe!!