Unlock The Wardrobe!!

Washing machine seemed whispering to the tap
with a wicked smile - "Same faded ones"
The tap appeared saying  -"once again??" with a wrinkled eyebrows!
Detergent was crying "These are already faded - how can I make them fader again?"
I looked at the clothes I was dumping to wash
They appeared talking "how nice the ones resting in hangers"
We are the ones kept lying half folded for easy access!
we are picked directly from the string where we will be still drying said the other!
They seemed questioning "Why we are being used the whole day??"
I am missing the perfume sprinkled cozy partners said the machine!
still waiting for the colorful ones to treat them better!
I am in awe with the freedom they get beach washed in machine
and sun-soaked dance in air to get themselves dry up!
Little did they know how lockdown felt!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ನೀನೇನಾ..

Corona Lockdown - Day 37 - 30th April 2020