Corona Lockdown - Day 39 - 2nd May 2020

It was yet another Saturday and the mind is trained to be at home because of lockdown. Lockdown got extended again for two more weeks till the 17th of May. The Corona positive cases are growing higher and in Bangalore it's growing more in numbers too. I m not certain how the kids will be taught this year. It's been more than a month working from home and a few other companies asked their employees to work from home till August. An unseen virus had tied the whole world inside the home. There are debates on the pros and cons of the lockdown vs the economy. What I feel is this year 2020 is successful if you are healthy. Stop cribbing about pay cuts, no bonus, and unpaid holidays. Lets be grateful for the jobs we have so far. Let the dreams, aspirations, and plans be there behind the curtain waiting for the right time. Utilizing this time to sharpen the skill will help in reaping the ripened fruits later. Let's learn new things. Either the new technology, programming language, or attend online classes on personality development, soft skills, and emotional intelligence etc.. Make the mind to get your refined version in this lockdown.

My day is summarised below.

Breakfast: Maggie ( I got up late as I was watching a movie)
Lunch: Chapathi Pizza
Dinner: Plain Akki rotti and Tomato chutney.
snacks: Masala vada

Meditation: I took just one session at 12.30. Evening I had a meeting.

Workout: I did workout for 20 minutes continuously and was sweating profusely. It's a good feeling.

Read & Write: I didn't do much of these

Music: I did play a few Bhajans in the morning and not much in the day time.

Cleaning: Laundry, cleaning dishes, sweeping the floor, and wiping it took most of the time.

New learning: There is a major learning as I am attending a Personality Development course online. It's helping me to look into the minute things which make a lot of impact.

I was satisfied with this Chapathi Pizza. It was no less than the thin crust pizza. Just that the Origano and Chilly flakes were missing. I now know to collect more of these packets whenever I happened to order Pizza from out. Thanks to Veeba Pizza sauce. 


I had tried this masala vadas a few other times. I did miss Sabbasge soppu, Dill leaves in English. But worth a try.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ನೀನೇನಾ..

Corona Lockdown - Day 37 - 30th April 2020

Unlock The Wardrobe!!