Corona Lockdown - Day 38 - 1st May 2020

Today's is Labor day here and is a holiday! After a long time, I watched a Hindi movie. Thappad was the movie name. The movie theme was good. But I am not sure if our society has reached that extent to divorce her partner for one slap. I had seen similar comments on the Twitter platform when this movie got released. It appears that women face tough situations at home as well as at workplaces and she goes through this turbulence of thoughts balancing family, work, children, and their education. All that womanhood wants at present situation is a pinch of appreciation and an ounce of respect.

This is how my day went

Breakfast: Uppittu
Lunch and Dinner: Ghee rice and chicken curry

Meditation: I did attend only 12.30 session today. My brothers were at home in the evening and couldn't make it for the evening session.

Read & Write: I couldn't complete this

Music: Had many random tracks running

Work out: It was more of competition with my brothers on elbow plank and the crunches. It was good for about 10 to 15 minutes.

New learning: No new learnings

Clean home: I did up to my expectation as it was a holiday. Kitchen cleaning takes a longer time.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ನೀನೇನಾ..

Corona Lockdown - Day 37 - 30th April 2020

Unlock The Wardrobe!!