Corona Lockdown - Day 37 - 30th April 2020

The day went just right. As its a long weekend Mays 1st being labor day in India, completed all the work for this week.

This is how my day looked like

Breakfast: Akki rotti with Brinjal Palya
Lunch: Akki rotti  with groundnut chutney powder
Dinner: Chapathi with cabbage palya
Dessert: Choco mouse.

Meditation: Couldn't complete both the sessions thought I started attending. I got a call from the office in the noon and in the evening my brothers came home

Work out: I did work out for 15 minutes, but not my usual workout which I missed as I had a meeting at 6.30

Music: Did listen to many of the random tracks

Read & Write: I started with one of the books from Gaur Gopal Das and wrote a few lines.

Cleaning: Sweeping & Wiping the floor and kitchen cleaning with washing the vessels took most of the time.

New learning: Did try making choco mouse for the dessert. Loved it :). But one thing I got to understand that I don't have shot glasses at home for these desserts. I know what I am buying once the lockdown opens :)


Its been two years since this money plant is creeping in my balcony and it has covered half of the grill so far. Feels good to see the cleaned leaves after the heavy pouring :)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ನೀನೇನಾ..

Unlock The Wardrobe!!