Corona Lockdown - Day 36 - 29th April 2020

The day was good. It was a rainy day! I started my day pretty early at 4.30 in the morning. It started raining from 5 onwards. Thought of sitting at the balcony but it was all wet. The birds were chirping constantly. Had attended a morning session on a kind of personality development. It was a good one.
We do get feedback on our careers at least once in a year. As a human on this earth - do we really think we need to get the feedback from our near and dear once. Just to check if we are being a right human on this earth - don't we think we should be asking the feedback? Softwares would come every now and then with the latest versions and updates. Don't we think as a human we need to reversion ourselves, rebrand ourselves and be our better selves? I did think about this and got feedback from a few very close family members, and felt good to see how positive others feel than myself. There were few things to improve as well, which I will be considering. We tend to take our positivity for granted, its the time we surface it and move ahead being more positive.

This is how my day looked

Breakfast: Akki rotti and coconut chutney
Lunch and Dinner: Lemon rice, kosambri, and mango pickle
Dessert: Mango panna cotta.

Meditation: I took only one session, was busy over the day.

Work out: Complete  25 minutes work out, it feels good after this.

New learning: The dessert I made it for the first time as I was craving for something sweet.

Music: Isha music is soothing, and was running in the loop while I was working.

Read/Write:  As the book I picked is not taking me further, I got one lighter read, Finished 4 to 5 pages. Didn't write much.

Clean home: Cleaned the messy kitchen and folded all the clothes kept for drying up. Sweeping and wiping the floor has been a normal routine.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ನೀನೇನಾ..

Corona Lockdown - Day 37 - 30th April 2020

Unlock The Wardrobe!!